- I believe in God the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth:
- And in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord:
- Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary:
- Suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried: He descended into hell:
- The third day he rose again from the dead:
- He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty:
- From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead:
- I believe in the Holy Ghost:
- I believe in the holy catholic church: the communion of saints:
- The forgiveness of sins:
- The resurrection of the body:
- And the life everlasting. Amen.
Definition of Apologetics and Why we need it
The term Apologetics is derived from the Greek term apologia that involves the rational, verbal defense of one’s faith and beliefs. We started this site because it is our call to aid in the defense of Christianity and to present a logical argument for what we believe as stated in 1 Peter 3:15. Christianity is under attack, arguably like never before in history and being viewed as just another outdated belief system. Furthermore our children, culture are plagued with ideas masked as “free thought,” but are really grounded in atheism and agnosticism, such as theories of macroevolution. We feel that a loving, logical discussion is necessary to truly promote free thought and critical thinking. Moreover, we’ve found that numerous Christians need to be prepared and equipped with information to enhance their ability to defend their beliefs and strengthen their faith in God. We believe that knowledge, reasoning should not oppose ones faith but it strengthen it.